This card was made for the Lavinia Stamps challenge. In this months challenge you must use a die cut or punch, I have used a flourish die cut and some nestabilities. Firstly I die cut the nestabilities in two sizes and stamped the fairy, foliage, toadstools and bee onto the smallest one. I used promarkers to colour her in using various skin tones and ginger, soft green and dusky pink. Add colour around the edge using dried marigold distress ink and a blending brush. Colour the second layer with victorian velvet the same way but leave the die in place so you get the white edge. On the white base card ink through the moraccan mask from That Special Touch with dried marigold, fading out around edge. Now cut out two flourishes and colour them with tea green promarker. I used a wet glue to stick everything down this allows me to tuck the flourishes is place. Lastly add glitter glue on her wings and head and dotted around the foliage. That's all this time, quite a quick card for a change. Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking, happy crafting.