This is my entry to the clarity stamp challenge. The first thing I did was to create the stripes on my white base card. I used copier paper and low tack tape to mask the lines. I've used adirondack inks in citrus and butterscotch also dried marigold and weathered wood distress inks. Ink dusters make short work of colouring in. I took the lines down just over half way and made them different widths. I die cut and embossed a Spellbinders border and blended butterscotch and dried marigold, this was then stuck at the bottom of the stripes. The main topper was created with the honeysuckle corner. It was stamped around the edge in Bouquet Kaleidacolor ink. I also blended citrus ink around the edges to soften. A smaller piece of card was then stamped with the sentiment. I edged it with the Lemon Promarker and a fine black liner pen and blended dried marigold to take the whiteness away, then glued it on top of the honeysuckle corner. For my embellishments I decided to make a cameo using the Rosie stamp. I die cut a circle and stamped Rosie in the middle with archival black ink then coloured her in with prismacolor pencils and blended with Sansador. A coating of glossy accents gives a nice finish. This was then layered (once dry) on to a slightly bigger and more fancy circle. My other finishing details were a die cut flourish and die cut flowers, these were coloured with the inks. The flowers were stuck down hanging off the card, the overhang was then cut off and stuck on the edge of the base card. Everything was attached to the card as seen above and a few pearls were added.
Two posts this weekend wow! I'II need a rest!
Thanks for looking, happy crafting