Monday 12 August 2013

Happy birthday sister



Hi crafter's

I haven't been on the blog for a while because of helping my brother move house, then my daughters 19th birthday, talking of which I made the above card for my son to give her. I wanted this card to look quite modern and clean. The stamps I used are by Paper Smooches and I think they are just great for colouring in. I started with a piece of white card and stamped the moped near the bottom in black momento ink, then stamped the cloud and the words inside.The happy birthday and balloons I had in my stash, the bunting is by Crafty Individuals. I used pink, green and brown promarkers to colour in the moped, balloons, bunting and the word birthday. I run the pink promarker around the edge and used a fine liner pen to ground the moped. On to the white base card, I used two of the small stamps in the set and stamped down the sides, then coloured the little squares with my promarkers. As before I run the promarker around the edge this time in green. Lastly I stamped sister on a scrap of white card then used the stamp with three lines to frame, filling in any gaps with the heart. I also edged this with pink. Everything is glued down as shown. Quite a straight forward card but it was nice to concentrate on the colouring. That's all this time.

Happy crafting

Sally 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.