I have made this card for the Craft Stamper magazine challenge which I've never entered before, even though I've subscribed for some years. It made a change to not be restricted to a certain make of stamps, all that's needed is some acetate, somewhere. I decided to use a resist technique. First I coloured a piece of acetate with some alcohol inks, I used stream and raspberry. I randomly dabbed the ink around until I had the look I wanted. You will get a better result if the colours are quite strong. Next I inked up my fairy, which came from a set by Joanna Sheen, with Archival ink and stamped her in place. Take a piece of kitchen towel and dab off the ink. Don't rub or the ink might leave a mark. I normally put gold mirri card behind the acetate to show up the stamp but this time I used some cream coloured glitter card, this makes the whole panel glittery. Lovely! Mat the panel on to black card. The background paper was made using Adirondack ink pads in the same colour as the alcohol inks. I put ink on to my mat, spritzed them with water then placed my card on top moving it around to mix up the colours. Stamp the flowers in Archival ink, mine are from Stamp Addicts, and watercolour them in with the Adirondacks then cut out. Stamp and emboss the butterfly, this one came from Kaisercraft, with black embossing powder. I coloured it in with colouring pencils then cut out. Mat the background paper on to some black card then place on to a white base card. Stamp some flourishes in opposite corners then attach the acetate panel. Glue the flowers and butterfly in place with pinflair glue. That's it for now, hope you like it.