Friday 6 November 2015

Snowy Creek





Hi crafter's

This is the picture we are creating for my Christmas workshop at J and C Creations on Tue 3rd and Fri 6th November. I have used Stampscape stamps and a Chocolate Baroque sentiment. The stamps used are Snowy Creek, Birch Trees, Snow Texture and Buck. I really like icy colours for Christmas so this scene is perfect for them. First I stamped the snowy creek then put in the trees. Create more ground interest with the snow texture. Stamp the buck then the sentiment. Colour in the snow with a selection of blue's and a light green dye based inks. I also used some of the light green at the bottom of the trees and a neutral colour for the bark. Blend colour around the edges and add glitter. Run a gold pen around the edges and mount on to a dark blue base card.

That's it for this one, thanks for looking

Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.