Saturday 30 March 2013

Clarity Stamp Challenge

I Love Badge photo I-Love-Badge_
zps863ed752.gif      I have just joined the New Designs Clarity Club and thought I would have a go at the Clarity Stamp Challenge. The £50 voucher would be very welcome there is always something I could buy. The only problem was what stamps to use, I couldn't make up my mind. So I ended up making loads using all the stamps I like most. I lined them all up on the mantelpiece and tried to decide which one drew my eye the most. I finally decided the card with Annabel (my new stamp) was the one. The background was created using the Clarity masks (mountains and hills, and clouds) and promarkers. The whole design is coloured in using small dots. I started with the light colours then used the darker shades to add dimension. I really like how the card has turned out, it looks a little bit like a mosaic.
Top 5 Badge photo Top-5-Badge_zps378fee4b.gif

7 comments:

  1. WOW Sally this is stunning and it must have taken you hours with all of those dots! I love how you've created this and like you say it looks like a mosaic.

    Thanks for joining us in our first challenge over at Clarity Stamp Challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sally on a lovely entry! You definitely need the classroom kit which Barbara will be using on Saturday. It'll save you hours! I can't believe you did every one of those dots by hand!!!

    Thanks for joining in with the challenge. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your card. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sally you've been hand picked in our top 5 over at the Clarity Stamp Challenge. Please pop over to the blog to pick up your top 5 badge.

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, could you check your email hun and let me know if you're interested :-)

    Thanks

    xx Sazzle xx
    Clarity Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally,
    This card is really amazing, almost museum quality. Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.