Back again! This card was made using just Lavinia stamps and will be entered into the blog challenge. To start I stamped the fairy on the toadstool with Versamark in black then embossed with clear powder. I then die cut a circle using a post-it note, this will be the moon. The challenge is about the colour lilac so I used dusty concord distress ink and purple twilight adirondack ink, I also used a little bit of blue to create a bit of contrast and make the purple stand out. I put the mask where I wanted the moon to be then using ink dusters and the inks built up the colour around the edge. I used just the lilacs around the fairy. I loaded up the brush then starting from the fairy I swept the colour out, but not too far, leave a very light area around the fairy. Then take off the mask and do a few brush strokes to make lines of ink to look like clouds. I stamped around the edge with assorted foliage stamps using all the inks and repeat stamping to create light and shade. Also stamp around the base of the toadstool to anchor it. I used pencils to colour the toadstool and also to darken the purple around it. To colour the wings I used picket fence distress marker, this will cover any ink left from doing the background. Using black ink I added the butterflies, then the stars in purple.Lastly I run a purple promarker around the edges and added some glitter glue round the fairy.
That's all this time, happy crafting.